Piriton Tablets can relieve the symptoms of hay fever and other allergies, and so aid restful sleep when symptoms are troublesome at night.
Piriton helps relieve:
– Skin allergies and dermatitis
– Pet allergies
– Insect bites and stings
– House dust mite allergies
– Mould spore allergies
– Nettle rash and hives
– Prickly heat and heat rash
– Food allergy symptoms
– The itchy rash of chickenpox
Adults and children aged 12 years or over:
– Take one tablet every 4 to 6 hours as needed.
– Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours.
Children aged 6-12 years:
– Give ½ tablet every 4 to 6 hours as needed.
– Do not take more than 6 half tablets (3 full tablets) in 24 hours.
– Talk to your doctor or pharmacist before you take this medicine as
you may be more likely to get side effects including confusion and
you may need to take a lower daily dose.
– Maximum daily dose: 3 tablets (12 mg) in any 24 hours
There are no reviews yet.