Solpa-Extra 500mg/65mg Soluble Tablets uses a double action formula – paracetamol and caffeine – to help deliver fast and effective pain relief.
Solpa-Extra 500 mg/65 mg Soluble Tablets are used for the treatment of mild to moderate pain, for example: headache including migraine (with and without aura), backache, toothache, muscle ache, neuralgia, joint pain, dysmenorrhea, sore throat, and for the relief of fever, aches and pains of colds and influenza.
Adults (including the elderly) and adolescents 16 years and over:
– Dissolve one to two tablets in at least half a tumbler of water every 4-6 hours.
– Elderly: It is recommended that frail or immobile patients should reduce the dose or frequency of dosing.
– Do not exceed 8 tablets in 24 hours.
Adolescents 12-15 years of age:
– Dissolve one tablet in at least half a tumbler of water every 4-6 hours.
– Do not exceed 4 tablets in 24 hours.
– The tablet will take up to 2 minutes to dissolve.
Children aged less than 12 years:
– Not suitable for children under 12 years of age.
There are no reviews yet.