Solpa-Sinus, uses a dual ingredient formulation to help relieve nasal congestion when combined with fever, pain, sore throat, sinus pain and headache in the common cold or flu.
Symptomatic relief of nasal congestion when combined with fever and/or pain such as, sore throat, sinus pain or headache in the common cold or influenza.
Adults (including the elderly) and children aged 16 and over:
– Swallow 2 tablets up to 3 times daily, every 4-6 hours as needed.
– Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours.
Children aged 12 to 15 years:
– Give 1 tablet every 4-6 hours as needed.
– Do not give more than 3 tablets in 24 hours.
– Not suitable for children under 12 years of age.
– Take the tablets with a glass of water.
Do not take for more than 5 days.
There are no reviews yet.