Hylo-Tear Eye Drops treat mild to moderate dry eye symptoms and contact lens irritation.
How It Works
– The surface of your eye is covered by a thin layer of tears, called the Tear Film which protects, nourishes and lubricates the eye.
– Tears are produced by several systems, and if any part of these systems break down, it can result in a reduced quality or quantity of tears.
– Tear replacement with eye drops is traditionally considered a mainstay of Dry Eye management.
– Hylo-Tear contains a natural occurring substance called Sodium Hyaluronate which replenishes the tear film.
– At a concentration of 0.1% it offers effective relief for moderate dry eyes and contact lens irritation.
There are no reviews yet.