Caldesene Medicated Powder is used for the prevention and treatment of nappy rash, prickly heat and chafing.
Protect against skin irritation and body odour caused by common bacteria and fungi especially in delicate skin folds. The medicated formula is also suitable for helping to treat minor cuts and grazes.
– Nappy rash
– Prickly heat rash
– Dry itchy skin
– Minor cuts and scrapes
For nappy rash
– Change wet or soiled nappies promptly.
– Cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry.
– Apply powder liberally, as often as necessary, with each nappy change, especially at bedtime.
– Apply powder close to the body away from child’s face.
– Carefully shake the powder into the nappy or into the hand and apply to nappy area.
For minor skin irritations
– Smooth on powder to protect irritated and chafed skin.